Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mother’s Day on Sunday

This Sunday has gotta be one of the best days of the year to play bingo online, Mother’s Day, and if you want quality bingo games, super hot bingo jackpots and a warm and friendly bingo community, then join me and the rest of the gang at Wink Bingo this weekend.

Yeah, I know I’m always going on about Wink, but it’s because I know from personal experience they’re a great bingo site and there’s always a new reason why I’m still playing there after all this time.

In my time I’ve played at countless internet bingo sites, but most of my online bingo activity takes place at Wink Bingo, basically because I love to play bingo there.

Throughout March it’s been Mum’s Day fever at Wink Bingo, with tons of Mum inspired bingo promotions aimed at letting our mums know how special they are. Mum’s the World bingo game runs daily with £150 JP’s up for grabs, haven’t managed to nab one yet but there’s still two weeks to go as yet… There’s also some cool Mother’s Day vouchers up for grabs, coupled with a BOGOF offer so you get double value for money!

One of the best things about Wink Bingo is the fantastic community spirit, and if you introduce your mum, daughter or grandma to register at Wink Bingo for the Mother and Daughter jackpot special, if either of them win a JP they both get paid!!! Keep it in the family at Wink Bingo, love it!

And of course the spectacular mother of all online bingo games on Sunday night @8pm with a supercool £5,000 bingo jackpot up for grabs. I’ve already bought my bingo tickets for the big game on Sunday (so has my mum), you should too, and don’t forget to bring your family with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment