Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bingo Wife :)

A wife comes home at 3am, wearing an enormous diamond ring. Her husband meets her at the door and asks her where she got the ring
“I won it playing BINGO”?, she says, “run me a bath will you, I want to soak.”

The next night the wife comes home at 3am again, this time she’s wearing a beautiful fur coat. Again her husband meets her at the door and asks her where the coat came from.

“I won again at the BINGO”?, she says, “now be a darling and run me a bath will you?”?

The next night the wife gets home at 3am, this time driving a brand new convertible. Her husband meets her at the door and asks her where on earth she got the new car from.

“Can you believe it, I won it playing BINGO! Now run me a bath so I can relax.”?

She undresses, goes into the bathroom and then comes right back out. “Why did you only put one inch of water in the bathtub?” she asks.

“Well,”? her husband answers, “I didn’t want you to get your bingo card wet”

:))) made me feel I want to play online bingo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment